Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sergiy Dzinziruk: "Paul, You are Afraid of Me"

Hey Paul, we read here in Europe that you want to squeeze out of a fight against me," said WBO super welterweight champion Sergiy Dzinziruk. "Apparently you're looking for an opponent and planning other fights because you're afraid to go against me. You don't need to look left or right look, the right way to look is the way to the champion – and that is me! There can only be one meaningful fight and that's Sergiy Dzinziruk vs. Paul Williams. I'm the world champion and you're only an interim champ. I'm ready to face you anytime and defend the REAL WBO belt in the ring!"
"Sergiy is one of our best fighters, the world's best boxer at super welterweight and is unbeaten," added Universum promoter Klaus-Peter Kohl. "We want that he can finally show his skills in the United States.""So once more clearly - I am ready," concluded Dzinziruk. "There can be only one WBO world champion at super welterweight and that's me!"
-boxingscene.com

What a joke. PW would easily dismantle a barely tested Sergiy Dzinziruk. Williams has bigger fish to fry (Forrest, Wright, Clottey) but if those fights don't materialize, I'm sure Williams would take pleasure in stripping Sergiy of his titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment